Podcasting and blogging together
Grow your content scope and range.
It’s true that podcasting is the new kind of blogging and we are seeing growth and potential in it as days pass. Podcasts help us connect at a much deeper level to our listeners and may even convert a few of them into fans.
But there are some flaws that restrict us from spreading content at its best. Like,
- A lot of editing time.
- Not being able to grab the attention of the audience in the staring mins.
- No ways to make it interactive.
- There is no way where the listener can jump just to the point they want to listen.
- No way to put key points of the podcast out at the end.
But, it's not the end of it all. You can introduce a new method. Where you convert your podcast into a blog!
- Add key points of your guest's story or your topic.
- Add points that you would not usually cover in a podcast like “10 ways how...” or “how to…”.
- Create a short summary of your podcast episode.
- Embed relevant podcasts or even your own podcast to the blog!
- Add planned CTAs to build your email marketing list or just a way to make your podcast interactive with the audience
- Add affiliate links of products you talk about.
Try to find your own way into this. Fill in the blanks that you feel are missing.
Hope this helps!